Activities of the Catalytic Materials Group:
• Preparation and characterization of new materials with catalytic properties;
• Studies of the relationship between the catalytic behavior and the characteristics of materials;
• The application of new materials as catalysts in:
- Chemical recycling of CO2
- Transformation of biomass-derived resources into chemicals and energy carriers.
- Tailored catalysts;
- Nanostructured materials;
- Structure-catalytic behavior relationship;
- Catalysis by metals;
- Catalysis by oxides;
- Hydrogen production;
- Bioalcohols for hydrogen production;
- CO2 conversion;
- Photo-assisted hydrogen production;
- C1 chemistry.